HireTrack NX is an easy to use, yet powerful, software package to help you to manage your busy entertainment equipment rental and production management business.
HireTrack NX is the latest evolution of the successful and innovative HireTrack line of software.
We released the first fully Windows based software designed specifically for your industry back in 1995.
Since then, as the industry has grown and matured our software has not only evolved to keep pace with those changes, but in many respects has lead the way with innovations that are ahead of the curve.
HireTrack NX can be licensed on either a perpetual basis or on a subscription basis and can be hosted at your premises, on our remote servers or run as a Cloud application. More info ...
If you’d like more information, pricing or would like to attend one of our webinars to see how it all works & to answer your questions please don’t hesitate to get in contact with us or fill in the form on here.
How it helps you
What it does
HireTrack NX is a powerful Windows based rental software package, which contains everything your rental and production company requires for successful day-to-day running.
Written specifically for the entertainment rental industry, HireTrack NX features include facilities for scheduling and allocating:
- Equipment, crew and transport
- Keeps track of sub-hired (cross-rented) equipment
- Produces quotes, invoices and purchase orders
HireTrack NX will save you time and money - freeing you to concentrate on other aspects of the business, resulting in maximum efficiency from your equipment and staff.
Ease of use is important for any equipment rental software package - HireTrack NX is no exception. Using HireTrack NX on a day-to-day basis is extremely time-efficient as day-to-day tasks can be completed very quickly with existing bookings and commitments displayed in real time.
The software is supplied with powerful SQL database server software to robustly manage your data. Web browser management interface makes it possible to manage the SQL server from any computer.
Supplied reports can easily be modified and new reports can easily be created.
HireTrack NX has in built support for:
- Multi-site support - each site is a financial centre or administrative group that owns its own equipment and can raise its own jobs. (additional license required for each additional site)
- Multi warehouse support - each site can own one or more warehouses - these could be separate stores for sound & lighting or maybe equipment located at remote sites such as local hotels.
- Virtual Warehouses - these are warehouses that appear for a period of time, and then vanish such as your temporary store of equipment at an exhibition hall servicing many stands and customers.
- Support for sub-hires (cross-rentals) which can be allocated to stock or to specific jobs.
- Real time availability checking across all sites gives instant access to conflicting rentals and other relevant information.
- Equipment, personnel & vehicles may be easily scheduled with full costing, revenue and shortage forecasting.
- Create elegant, rich & detailed quotations.
- Wizards assist with generating invoices and orders.
- Supports working with or without barcodes or HireTAGed (RFID) items or a combination of both
- In built PAT & LOLER results module.
- Multipart out & back, allows equipment to be prepped over a period of time before shipping.
- Flexible addition of items to a rental after shipping, partial ship, extend a rental or partial returns.
- Stock control which provided information on how often equipment is used, how often it has been sub hired, loaned to other sites and how much income it has generated.
- Advanced security allows users to be permitted or denied access to any area of the program.
- Multi-currency support allows up to four currencies to be used.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) allows you to make sure your customers aren’t neglected.
- Full document storage with inbuilt version control keeps all a job's documents, such as specification, CAD drawing and visuals all together within the job folder.
- Notebook allows quick recording of adhoc enquiries.
- Related Jobs may be grouped together in to projects for easy management and reporting.
- Customisable views allow the user to define what jobs they want to see
PopstockThe popup equipment list chooser makes it easy for the user to select the equipment they want, either by drilling down through the categories or by simply typing a familiar search term. Pricing and availability are displayed at the time of choosing the equipment, making it simple to select alternatives if required.
Equipment Lists EditorThe equipment lists editor displays the availability of all equipment instantly. Equipment can be select quickly through the popstock. HireTrack NX handles packaged equipment, reminders, templates and free text. Sections of an equipment list can easily be grouped together, such as FOH, Sound, Lighting. Conflicting hires can quickly be see and overall or individual line discounts can be entered.
Further Information, demo and Trial
If you'd like more information on HireTrack NX, what it costs and how it can benefit your business please fill in the form on the right and we'll email you some more information including how you can arrange an on-line demonstration of the software with one of our team.
We'll also send you a link to download a fully functioning time limited trial of HireTrack NX and access to our video library showing some of the features of HireTrack NX