- This event has passed.
PLASA 2018 – Stand L11
September 16, 2018 - September 18, 2018
This year sees Navigator Systems back at the PLASA Show after a successful return last year.
Rental businesses are realising more and more that they need to use the best Rental Management Software if they’re going to be able to manage their jobs, track all their equipment and accurately report back to their investors information such as the ROI of their rental stock and HireTrack NX meets the requirements of the most successful rental businesses in the industry.
It’s 22 years since Navigator Systems first demonstrated our rental management software system at the PLASA Show, winning the coveted Awards for Product Excellence due to our innovation in producing the first Windows based rental management software. Since then our software has gone from strength to strength leading the industry with many innovations. Our clients tell us that we stand out from the competition because we understand their working processes, not just the industry and not just our software.
BE OUR GUEST
Join us at PLASA 2018 and as our valued customer, you can register for PLASA 2018 free of charge. Simply click here to register and save the normal admission fee.
One of the things we pride ourselves on at Navigator Systems is being different to the rest, which is why you’ll never see the same stand at PLASA each year. Here are some of the unusual stands we’ve built in past years.
ABOUT PLASA 2018
Following on from a sell-out 40th anniversary show in 2017, PLASA Show returns to London Olympia on 16 – 18 September 2018, for another unmissable event exploring the cutting edge of lighting, live sound, AV, rigging and staging.
Over 200 eminent brands will showcase their latest releases, demo products and offer hands-on workshops. Furthermore, the unrivalled seminar programme will present the works of thought-leaders and taste makers delving into the most prominent industry issues
With live demo opportunities for the audio and lighting sectors, technical workshops and training sessions, networking sessions, conferences, topical seminars and the much-loved social element of the show, PLASA 2018 is set to be another unmissable event.
This show is owned and organised by PLASA, the leading international trade association for live entertainment technology.
SHOW DEVELOPMENTS FOR 20187
- The UK meeting point for the global entertainment technology and creative industries to network, do business and share knowledge
- 200+ brands on the show floor displaying the latest pro audio, lighting, effects, AV, staging and rigging technology
- An industry-leading educational programme offering 100+ industry experts giving key-note talks, live demos, interactive workshops and panel discussions from some of the world’s most prolific designers, engineers, production and venue teams.
- Show Features where the boundaries of technology will be pushed and traditional thinking challenged, as well as the PLASA Innovation Gallery, showcasing the most recent technological advances in the industry
- An evolved show format offering you space for networking with peers, and quieter environments for education and discussion away from the show floor